Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Playing with Shimmer Paint

Well as I was trying to figure out some cards to make for my work family-I kept starring at my shimmer paint thinking "what can I do with this" then I remembered a technique my friend Kim taut me - so this is the card I created I hope you like.
All supplies Stampin' UP-
Paper used was: Naturals White (102310)
Bravo Burgundy (105123)
I took the filigree stamp from the Friends 24-7 (113218) -this step is the fun part- take 2-3 drops of Bravo Burgundy ink refill (105226) an add about 4-5 drops of Shimmer paint- I used Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806)-then I painted this mixture onto the stamp and stamped randomly to the Bravo Burgundy. I did this same technique to the flower stem from Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set (111490)- I did stamp this image over the filigree stamp that was done with VersaMark (102283) this was for added dimension. After layering the card to my liking I added some ribbon - Organza Ribbon (114319) . Then just add a sentiment of your choice. I hope you like this card.

Thank you for stopping by
Lisa Meyers

No comments: