Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Denver Experience

The other day when I was posting cards I forgot a card I made for some friends who have a small farm out east of town. I love the look on this card it is very country and well the colors worked well together. All supplies on this card are Stampin' UP.
Just a reminder to anyone interested the new Mini Catalog for Stampin' UP will be coming out soon so if you would like one please contact me and I will make sure you are on the mailing list. I did get to preview it and well, it is by far the BEST ONE yet!!

So saturday me, Christy, Cathy and Kim went to Denver to a Stampin' Event-after a late start, my fault and many cups of coffee we made it. We did learn some new tricks, got to see some great idea, and the best part is I got to see Kim speak to the public-She is a riot. Yes we did do some goofing off. This was the first time I had ever been to an event like this- now mind you we did not stay for the whole thing (Colorado weather was a changing) I got some great ideas for future project'


The ladies! A quick break while setting up the table of projects that Kim, Christy and Cathy have made. Cathy making the table look pretty! Thank you ladies for a fun Saturday!


No comments: