Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Day with Paper



I finally got a day off of work and spent the whole day and into the night playing with paper. I did "borrow" ideas from various sites that I visit and then changed up some stuff. One site that I just love is Beauty Lies Within-Mary Jo has so much talent and her work always look FABULOUS!!-Then for the Bloomin' Blues Card I did a new technique (for me) Cracked Glass! I made this card for my friends birthday- She to is a Master of the Art of Stamping so it is very intimidating to make something for her so I do hope she likes it. Then as I watched the 5 p.m. news I learned that the is changing and well I made some fall cards- and a graduation card. As I sit here and type this up I realize that aside from laundry I had a most perfect day-a day in my stamp room doing weather what I love. So here are the pictures of what I created today and I hope you like them-but please remember that all the ideas were "borrowed"- And yes all products are Stampin' UP!

Thank you




1 comment: