Friday, November 20, 2009

I am Certified!!!

Well after lots of reading, and time watching computer Web Classes and doing lots of projects I did it: I am Now Certified to help you learn how to use My Digital Studio. What does this mean, well it means that you can make Awesome scrap book pages, cards, calender anything that you can think of with one computer program! Imagine doing a Christmas book for the family, and you have to do 3 of them-with this program you can sit down and create a fabulous book with pictures and music, then off to the printer it goes, and each family member will get one sent to them. How easy is that! I love this program and it is very user friendly. If you have any questions and would like to see this program at work, please call me and we shall set up a date. Thanks for visiting my site today.

Lisa

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

Hi Lisa
I love your blog! I have been wanting to get a blog, but have been too chicken. I'm sort of computer illiterate. So, I have to say, it scares me a little.
Thank you for sharing your blog.
~LuAnn Reed~ SUP! Demo