Thursday, May 6, 2010

What Happened to April



Sorry it has taken me so long to update everyone on the GREAT things going on with Stampin' UP. My father had taken ill, he had been fighting lung cancer for 16 months, while we knew he was going to pass away sometime; when it occurred my family and I were not so ready for it. He is now pain free and at peace. I do THANK all my Stampin' UP friends for all there support and letters.

Now for some stamping information. We have new colors YES Stampin' UP is changing there colors on July 1st. I am so excited they are bringing back colors I LOVED and missed and well some of the new colors are AWESOME!!! So join me in welcoming the new colors and saying a fond farewell to many of our old friends! I am having problems uploading the file, it seems that pdf files do not upload well. If you would like a copy of the colors I will email to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My goal this week is to get my calender updated with Mays classes- if you would like to have a workshop this month please contact me and I will make it happen!

Again Thank you all for your support this past month.

Lisa Meyers

No comments: