Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Well once again I let March go by so fast and just now realized that April is 30 minutes away. With that said I hope everyone had a great March! I have done my class list for April; I will be out of town for a week, which is causing me to have to bunch classes up at the end of the month. My goal is that the open house will allow me to get some projects done and ready for class!

I am even more excited about the Bird Book!! This is one of my very favorite projects. We will be using Chip Board and the Bella Bleu DSP. You do not want to miss this class, this is a great gift for Mother's Day (hint).

Now for a SAVE THE DATE: October 2, 2010 is Stamping for the Cure!!!

This is our yearly fundraiser to help STAMP OUT BREAST CANCER! For a donation of $20you will make 6 card, if you register before September 1, after that day the price is $25.We will also have a silent auction, food, door prizes and education about breast cancer. I hope you will be able to come and help us raise money to one day find a cure for breast cancer.

Now for some Work stuff:

If you would like to have a workshop this month please call me and we will plan a great one for you and your friends.

Thank you for your time today and looking at my blog!

Lisa Meyers

No comments: