Sunday, May 16, 2010


Last month I again got myself involved in a swap, the theme this time was The Stampin' UP Summer Mini Catalog. Once again I found myself asking the imaginary craft/card fairy for help. I was in the kitchen looking at my calender and thinking I do not have much time left for this swap please spirits HELP ME!!!! Then I looked at my calender and started to giggle. It seems my calender was designed by a great person- this card is inspired by that calender. As I was working on the card my life took a another turn, this time my dad passed away and now I was worried I would let my Stampin UP family down and not be able to finish my card. Well I had fellow stampers write me and let me know that they would finish my card if I need and then I got lots of great emails from everyone letting me know that they would help and it would get done. I THANK YOU ALL!! In the end my sister-in-law helped me and we finished. I think this card will always be one of my favorites because it taught me that you can have lots of friends who you have never met face to face. These "strangers" offered me help and they will always be in my heart -they are no longer fellow stampers but now Friends who Stamp!

Thank you

Lisa Meyers

No comments: