Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday in November




Well it has been a while since I have updated my blog, it has been a crazy time. My dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer and well I had to put stamping on the back burner for a while, mostly to process what was happening. Now I need Stampin' UP and my other family, they make me laugh and smile and well this is the best way to deal with stress that I know.

I did some tiles last week to give to some friends- I used Viola and had a great time making these tiles. Laura taught me some great cooking ideas and tricks of the trade and Jessie is her helper, or should I say the Greatest helper, Jessie is also a Green Bay Packers fan so her tile is in her team colors.

So with this said I did have a class on Friday night, a Christmas Card Crank and we had fun, I had a new lady there Stephanie and she had fun and did a great job, I hope she continues to come out and make great cards with us. I do have to thank Christy S. for helping me "come up" with some great card ideas. I did add to one and well the other was perfect and they were a big hit, Thank You. At this time I will have to give Kim lots of credit she has been very instrumental in teaching me what to do as well as believing that I do have creativity. Yes I did use her cards as well for class and they too were a big hit.

So next week I am having a 9x9 Accordion Album, Christmas Style. This class is going to be great! Now I just need my stuff to get here, if it does not I will make some great scrapbook pages. It seems that the stamping world feel for the I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit which I can understand. So now I look out for the UPS guy and wait.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the snowflake cards and the tile is a great idea. I guess that will be something else that you'll have to teach me when we come in the summer.