Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friends

Friday night found me in my stamp room with Friends making this Christmas 9x9 flip album. We had lots of fun and enjoyed making a great present to give to friends and family.

When we were done with the photo book, I showed off my scrapbook page. This page was created after seeing a page similar to this in a sales catalog for "cheep stuff" - I looked at it and felt I could make this page more sophisticated and fun. It is a very girlie page but it is nice...

Saturday night my family came over for dinner and we had a good time. We played games and ate lots of turkey, yummy!!!! This is my nephew Zach, at age 4 he is lots of fun and full of energy.

Sunday was a day with friends and spending money.....A pampered chef party. Now I have not been to one in years and well this was fun and I did spend some money. Forgot to by scrappers the one item I wanted. Guess I will have to buy more later.

Well I am leaving for a much needed trip this week so my blog will be behind. I will be in Florida and will have lots to post with pictures when I come back. Have a Great Thanksgiving.
Lisa



No comments: