Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spooky Cards


Well it is that time of year when we get our Spooky on-I have been busy making cards for friends and family, and having fun. Above it a card for my nieces; I used Kraft card stock and Black card stock, I stamped the image in Black Craft Ink and Embossed with Clear embossing powder- The images are stamped using the stamp sets From The Crypt and En Francais.
This card was done using some more of my favorite things: the card stock used is: Naturals White- the background paper is Night & Day Specialty-Love this paper, it is so yummy! I then stamped the image onto tissue paper with Shimmer Paint, then embossed it with Clear Embossing-this gave the card a ghostly look!! Then I made a large yo-yo and tied some Black Grosgrain Ribbon on the card-It is one of my favorite cards.
Now for my favorite card: This card has lots going on- I used Basic Grey Card Stock, and Black Card Stock-Then I took Nouveau Chic DSP and stamped over it with Platinum Shimmer Paint using the From the Crypt stamp sent-this gave the background paper some dimension. The Skull image is stamped using Black Craft and embossed with Clear Embossing- then I distressed the image-attached to black added Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon and a sentiment. I LOVE this card-so much I did not give it away!




I do hope you like the projects I have posted today-all supplies are Stampin' UP and if you are interested in any of the projects please let me know I would love to help you out!

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa Meyers

No comments: