Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Card Crank Time


So I have inclosed an invitation to a Christmas Card Class
I am still learning how to make a perfect easy to use blog - that will be my News Years Goal. Yet for know it will be done with the ease of a 3 year old. You may notice that the invitation is well done; and know you are wondering how I did this? Well let me tell you about Stampin' UP's new My Digital Studio, paper making, crafting, and fun all on the computer. Yes for those of you who do not what to have all the supplies of stamping and crafting but love to use your creative side, Stampin' Up listened and came up with a grand program that is easy to use and even more importantly easy to understand. Please call me or contact me and I will tell you even more about this awesome program.

No comments: