Monday, August 31, 2009

It's About Time!


Last week I finally got a chance to play in my Stamping Room and I created the following card:

I had to have the Herb Expressions Stamp set (113224-32.95) so out it came . I love the look of the herbs and the saying that come with this set. I stamped the image onto confetti white card stock using Stazon. I then used the blender pens and colored in the image. Then I broke out the Big Shot, I love this tool; taking the Finial Press embossing folder ,this item is exclusive to Stampin' UP and a must have in your stamping room, I emossed the Lavender Lace paper. This give the paper a great texture.
I then stamped a butterfly and attached to the card. Finished if off with Organza Ribbon.
All items used on this card are found in the Stampin' UP Idea Book & Catalog 2009-2010 here is a list of the items used:
Great Friends Stamp Set -113792-17.95
Stampin' UP Finial Embossing Folder-115963-7.95
Organza Ribbon - 114319 - 5.95
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine - 113439- 99.95

You can use any color paper and or ink. I used a blender pen to color my image.

You can purchase all these items by clicking on the Stampin' UP link - this will connect to the online ordering.

Thank you for your time
Lisa



No comments: