Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's about time I post some pictures

Well after some time I finally got my act together with computer, pictures and the combination of both. So before I leave for some fun in the sun I thought I would post some new pictures. All supplies are from the' Up Idea book & Catalog 2009-2010.
Stampin
This picture was done using the Autumn Days set (115452), Soft Suede paper (from the new in colors), Sahara Sand paper, and To The
Nines Specialty Paper. Ink used was Soft Suede and then I water colored the image.

The following picture was done using the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set ( 111490) I again water colored the flower and then combined Kraft paper with Bella Bleu (113974) paper used some not quiet navy added ribbon and Silver Hardware (111325)- this is one of my favorite cards. More to come later I need to go now. Thank you for stopping by.
Lisa

No comments: