Friday, January 1, 2010


It seems that I was more caught up in the Holiday Season this year than in years past, so I am apologizing for not blogging much, and my failure to keep up with this. My goal for 2010 is to update my blog weekly, to include pictures, yes this is quite the task for me, but I am ready for the challenge. I have finished my January calender and have started to work on the February calender. So if you have any requests for classes please let me know and I will make it happen.
I am leaving next week to the leadership convention in Arizona for Stampin' UP and I am able to do this because of you my clients and friends; so I THANK YOU for this opportunity. My goals for this convention to to become much better at my business and learn some new teaching skills. I do have some cards to post however I will wait until after convention due to them being my swap cards. I have never done a swap before so this should be lots so fun. I made 32 cards and after 3 days I was thinking- "when I go to convention this summer I will have to make tons of cards so I better start now" YIKES!!! I do love doing this so that makes it a fun challenge!!!
Please check out my calender and I wish all of you the Best New Year Yet, and I Thank you all for your support!

Lisa

( to make the calender bigger just click on it, I never claimed to be good with computers just paper :) !

No comments: