Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello All,
Yes it has been a while since I posted so as I sit here and reflect on the past month I realize that it went by very quick and I did get some projects done, including making curtains for my nephew (every kid needs Transformer Curtains). I have been playing with my new stamp sets, so far one of my new favorites is Sip By Sip. This set is retro fun as you can see I did some of my own work as well as mixing up some others great ideas.





I love the Chocolate card it is so perfect to give to someone who is having a rotten day; I am sure this would make anyone smile. So now as I sit here and reflect on the weekend that has past I have to think of what I will teach on Friday. I am looking forward to having friends over to make more great things with paper. Have a great week. Thanks for taking time to check out my site.

Lisa


No comments: